Using the “Steam” application on your computer, install “Half-Life” (currently $9.99).
- Play “Half-Life” at least once, to establish proper directory structure.
- Shut down “Steam.”
- Download and unzip: HalfLifeWanted.zip
- Install wanted15.exe
- Install wanted16_patch.exe
- Download and unzip: wantedsp.zip
- Copy the resulting “wantedsp” folder to
- Delete your wantedhl folder.
- Restart the Steam application on your computer.
- Start the Wanted! mod from Steam. Log into http://store.steampowered.com, “Library”, “All Games”, and you will see “Wanted!” in the list. If you don’t see Wanted! in the list, restart your computer and log back into Steam.
- On the in game start screen, click “Find Servers”
- On top tab click “Favorites”
- On bottom tab click “Add a Server”
- In new box, without parentheses, enter “halflifewanted.dyndns.org”, then click “Add this address to favorites”
- Double click on “Half-Life: Wanted! www.halflifewanted.com“.
- Over 100 unique STEAM_IDs logged into our server in 2013. However, only a few of us got to play with other live people. Are you tired of playing against bots? Log in on the first Friday of every month at 7 pm eastern (GMT – 5:00).